Singapore’s first and only flatland skimboarding pool
Skim Alley is Singapore’s first and only flatland skimboarding pool facility situated in the quiet and rustic venue in Heritage Chalet along Pasir Ris Beach. We welcome skimmers of ages 3 and up to frolic in the sun (or rain) and appreciate being in the outdoors.
Skimming not only improves overall mental and physical health, it also enhances balance and coordination and boosts self-confidence.
Skim Alley provides opportunities for families and friends to come together as well as for team-building experiences.
Not experienced? Fret not! Sessions with instructors will be mandatory for first timers.
Children aged 12 and under will require the accompaniment of their parent / guardian.
All skimmers are required to sign an indemnity form before booking a session.
- All skimmers are required to be in comfortable short or long-sleeved shirts and/or tights and/or shorts made of synthetic material such as “Lycra” or “Spandex”.
- Due to hygiene reasons, please abstain from being shirtless while in the pool.
- Skimboards and aqua shoes will be provided for your session but you are more than welcome to bring in your own!
On session day:
- Skimmers are encouraged to come 15 minutes prior to the allocated time.
- Please come in the appropriate attire.
- Proceed to the counter to register.
- Collect shoes and skimboards. (Due to safety reasons, ALL skimmers must wear aqua shoes while in the pool.
- Get skimming!
P.S: There is a shower area provided nearby should you find it necessary.
Join The Fun
$28 for no instructor.
$40 with instructor.
Sessions with instructors are strongly encouraged for first timers.
Unforeseen Weather Circumstances
Skim Alley is a rain or shine event. Nonetheless, rest assured that the staffs are always up-to-date with NEA announcements to look out for bad weather. Should we need to stop the operation due to the weather, your session will be postponed.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
-Strictly no refunds or cancellations are allowed after booking a session.
– No refunds / time compensation will be given to no-show or late arrival.
– Rescheduling must be done at least 5 days before the stipulated session.